CARNIVAL COOKING SESSION
On Monday 4th March at 10.30 am Happy Children Malta will have another cooking session for children this session will be the same as last year' s (they made a clown), so if you already partecipated last year refrain from booking.
Location: Summerbell Dance Academy
Below Gajet, opposite Health Centre, Melita building.
Duration : 75 min approx
Please come and enjoy a special time with your beloved little person and make something nice to eat this month.
Cost: €12 per child. Siblings discount available. Adults come free of charge.
Only 16 places available
To book your place you must do the following:
1. Click Going in this event.
2. Send a message to Happy Children Malta or Oscar Malta
3. Wait for confirmation that your place is booked.
Sponsored by Barbuto (From fine natural foods to natural beauty products)
The session will explore different ingredients, learning to cut, smash, mix, stir, spread…in order to prepare a delicious healthy snack for everyone.
The children will take confidence with different kitchen tools and with different ingredients, learning to smell, taste and like the food while manipulating it.
The session can also help picky eaters to enjoy different kinds of food, and it’s also a great opportunity for socialization.
After preparing, we will have fun together cleaning and setting up the table, and then they can share the taste and feel proud of a self-prepared meal
And also, children will be rewarded with our special personalised certificate
So Come and try the fun!
p.s. a children’s cooking session it’s always a bit messy, so please dress your little one in comfortable clothes or bring a little apron.
1. It is a Raw Cooking session. No oven or hobs will be used during the session.
2. All meals will be vegetarian. If any allergies please notify us before booking.
3. No aprons or hats will be provided, so please bring them should you wish your child to use them
4. As it is a Carnival themed session, children can wear a fancy dress of course, but please bear in mind that a children’s cooking session is always a bit messy
* Price for the event is 12 euros **