BE THE LIGHT DURING THE NIGHT: SUPPORT HOSPICE PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES FRIDAY 12TH September 2014 Hospice Midnight Walk. This year there will be 2 routes : starting both from Bugibba square • 4km ( 1 hour walk ) – Starting 10.30pm @ Bugibba Square – circular route to Qawra – Finish @ Bugibba Square […]
BE THE LIGHT DURING THE NIGHT: SUPPORT HOSPICE PATIENTS & THEIR FAMILIES
FRIDAY 12TH September 2014 Hospice Midnight Walk.
This year there will be 2 routes : starting both from Bugibba square
• 4km ( 1 hour walk ) – Starting 10.30pm @ Bugibba Square – circular route to Qawra – Finish @ Bugibba Square
• 9 Km (2 hour walk) – Starting 10.30 pm @ Bugibba Square – Finish @ Mosta Square – Led by Adventures Experience & more…..
(transport will be provided from Mosta Square to Bugibba Square leaving at 9 pm sharp (Kindly book your place by the 9 th September )
Both walks will start at Bugibba Square to the Aquaruim, Sunny coast, near Bella Vista. Close to Pioneer Road ring road, the 9 km walk will diverge to Mosta whilst the 4 km will continue to Bugibba Square.
The Registration fee is against a donation of €10 per person (children up to 8 yrs – Free). This includes :
• A Commemorative T-shirt
• Refreshments en route
• Goody bag
• A certificate to all participants.
Timings for the evening will be as follows :
• 9.00 pm : @ Bugibba Square Cheeramigos – Animation for kids will provide entertainment to the kids & families with live Disney characters. Photos with characters will be taken by our photographer Reuben Seychell.
• 9.45 pm : Gorg U Pawlu our Special Guest in Attendance will follow
• 10.15 pm : Warm up by Artemocion
• 10.25pm : Minutes of silence to remember the departed loved ones
• 10.30 pm :Both walks set off
Finishing Points : Presentation of Certificates & goody Bag @ – Bugibba Square & Mosta Square
registration form can be downloaded from website (www.hospicemalta.org,) or Facebook events page . Sent it together with the donation to: 39 Good Shepherd Avenue Balzan.
One can also seek sponsorships from friends, families etc. Forms available from our website and Facebook page. Fantastic Prizes will be given to the three persons who collect the most.
For more information, kindly contact 21440085 .
When attending this event, kindly say that you saw it mentioned in www.maltababyandkids.com