The summer adventure is on again! Join the LIFE ArÄ‹ipelagu Garnija sunset boat rides to see one of Malta’s most spectacular natural phenomena – the Scopoli’s Shearwater ‘rafting’ on the water before returning to their nests in Ta’ ÄŠenÄ‹ cliffs.
They have two boat trips you can attend in June:
Friday, 29th June
Saturday, 30th June
And another two planned for July:
Friday, 6th July*
Saturday, 7th July
*This year one of the trips (Friday 6th July) will depart from and return to Gozo (MÄ¡arr Harbour). This will be dependent on the number of bookings received and will only go ahead if the boat is full. Should this trip not be fully-booked, it will instead leave from Marfa Jetty like the other three trips to accommodate further bookings. If this should happen, those booked to depart from Gozo will be notified of the change of location as soon as booking closes.
This year’s boat trips are being supported by the LIFE ArÄ‹ipelagu Garnija project.
Members: €12 adults, €10 children (5-12 years)
Non-members: €15 adults, €10 children (5-12 years)
Booking & payment (required):
Bookings shall only be accepted and confirmed on payment which should be made in advance through our online payment facility on the event page on our website here: https://birdlifemalta.org/2018/05/life-arcipelagu-garnija-shearwater-boat-trips.
– You can pay with PayPal, directly from your bank account or using a credit/debit card. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can create a new account before you pay. If you don’t want to create an account, you can pay using a credit or debit card.
– Please choose the boat trip of your choice.
– The system will allow you to book more than one place at a time.
After filling in the booking details and proceeding with the online payment, please also send an email to email@example.com including:
– Name and mobile contact number
– Date of the boat trip you want to attend
– Membership number if you have one
– Names and number of all the people in your group
– Age of the children in your group
Please note that no form of payment other than through the online facility will be accepted.
Unless taken up before, booking is open:
* until 17th June for the 29-30th June trips,
* until 17th June for the 6th July trip, and
* until 24th June for the 7th July trip.
Fees: Members: €12 adults, €10 children (5-12 years) Non-members: €15 adults, €10 children (5-12 years)
Location: Boats will leave from Marfa Jetty, opposite Riviera Hotel (except for the 6th July Gozo trip).
Schedule: Meeting time is 6.30pm, with the boat leaving at 7pm.
Visit their internet page for updates!
When attending this event please say you saw it mentioned on www.maltababyandkids.com