The Malta 2023 International Fireworks Festival will take place over 7 days and will include 6 pyro-musical competitions, pyro-musical displays and over 60 local fireworks displays.
On the third day, the festival will move to St. Paul's Bay, for a special show of unique Catherine wheels presented by various local factories and associations. Get ready for a night of beautiful colors and outstanding performances.
The different venues of the competition Malta International Fireworks Festival:
- 24th and 28th April 2023, at the Grand Harbour in Valetta
- 25th April 2023, at Ħaż-Żabbar
- 26th April 2023, at St. Paul's Bay
- 27th April 2023, at Mellieħa
- 29th April 2023, at Gozo
- And the Grand Finale, 30th April 2023, at the Grand Harbour in Valetta