The traditional Irkotta Fest will be organised in the village of Ä¦al Kirkop by the Kirkop Local Council on Sunday 19th May from 9pm onwards.
Highlights of the Programme:
- Information on production of Irkotta from stable to table will be disseminated to the public.
- Food stalls will exhibit and sell products made of irkotta and irkotta related products.
- Open air dining in the square.
- Maltese folkloristic shows plus various artists will complement the Maltese dishes in a typical Maltese traditional ambiance.
- The core of the village will be decorated to set up a festa atmosphere
- Artisan Market
- Disco from 20.30 hrs onwards
When attending this event kindly mention you saw it promoted on www.maltababyandkids.com