WHO ARE TREE OF LIFE GROUPS FOR?
This programme is especially useful for children who have been impacted by the pandemic. Children who have experienced some of the following difficulties may be particularly likely to benefit:
– Are withdrawn, isolated or have difficulty with friendships.
– Are concerned about the transition to secondary school.
– Struggle with confidence or self-esteem.
– Have mild difficulties with worry or low mood.
– Have experienced losses or hardships.
WHAT AGE RANGE IS THIS FOR?
– Any child aged 7-12 years old can benefit.
– Each group will have no more than 8-10 young people in each cohort.
WHO WILL BE RUNNING THE GROUPS?
– All sessions have been designed and will be led by Dr Emma Micallef-Konewko, Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist and Co-Founder, with the support of psychology assistants.
HOW OFTEN WILL YOU MEET?
– Two face-to-face sessions over the course of a week.
– Each session will be 3-hours long, with breaks provided in between (6-hours in total).
– All necessary resources and refreshments will be provided.
Groups will run on:
– Mon 11th & Fri 15th July – 9.30am to 12.30pm (both days)
– Mon 18th & Thu 21st July – 3.30pm to 6.30pm (both days)
For further details on dates and availability click on the BOOK HERE
– All groups will take place at Talking Therapy Place Clinic – Attard
– Early Bird Price: €125 – per child (if booked by 15th June 2022)
– Normal Price: €150 – per child