Learn how to grow food on your roof, balcony or even a windowsill!
Hands-on, interactive and fun, prepare to get Green Fingers presto. Adults and Kids over 10 are welcome! Workshop will be by the coast with a fresh breeze, half of the places will be under trees.
· Group leaves Rabat at 5:30pm, to drive down to Fomm ir-Rih.
· Carpooling available
· Park at Fomm ir-Rih and leisurely walk 5 mins to the land.
· Places are very limited to respect Covid Guidelines
· Hand washing with disinfection is available upon arrival.
· Although a first aid kit is available and precautions are taken, organiser cannot be liable for any illness or accidents … people who look ill might be turned back.
For your comfort, please bring:
· plenty of water
· hat and sunglasses
· comfortable shoes (no heels)
· mask, if you feel more comfortable
Leave Rabat at 5:30pm – please arrive a little earlier
Proceeds go to the same land, where organisers are greening a desert with hundreds of indigenous trees while inspiring others to do the same.
LET'S MAKE MALTA GREEN AGAIN
Day: Saturday 15th August
Time: 6pm – 8pm
Price: € 15 per person (Limited Bookings)
Book via Revolut or BOV mobile App: +356 99497325 (add your mobile and email in the notes) Or pay via cash at Rabat.
IMPORTANT: Call or text your details (name, email and mobile) on +356 99497325 after submitting payment, to confirm receipt. Rest assured that your details will not be transmitted to any third parties.
Organised by the Gardenscapes Gardening Services and Green Fingers Club